Monday, January 21, 2013

Frolicking on Frivolity

Two posts in a month?  Heavens!

Well, there will actually be another.  But you'll have to wait for that one...

But yes, this is my second post, dedicated to my other new sweet ride, which I have christened with the name Frivolity.  It's just a fun little F name that follows my alliteration scheme.  It means the state of being frivolous... in the sense of playfulness, that is - not anything derogatory.



The Francoise Jacques model from Trudeau is truly glorious, much like its inspiration, Gloriana, a racer from 1891.  It has such elegant lines, and those five sails make me want to bite my hand, they are so pretty.  I really couldn't resist her.  I had to have her!  Which is why I ended up buying not one, but two boats, the other being Namaarie, my Trudeau New York 30.

It's been a pleasure to be back out on the water.  I promise I won't be away for so long.  Now that I have these two beautiful new yachts, it's unlikely I will be gone so long.




No comments:

Post a Comment