Monday, May 7, 2012

Late Posting

I'm a little late but I wanted to post a few pics from my cruise with the Leeward Cruising Club last week. LCC is the offspring of the Mowry Bay Cruising Club, a group of folks who just want to sail for fun without racing. I appreciate this group, because I'm not a racer. I just sail for fun, and I don't race. I know my limits and right now, they don't include racing. :)

Instead of driving, I decided to hop a ride with Chaos Mandelbrot on his T-12. Along for the ride are Jane Fossett and Francois Jacques. We were a fabulous crew, hiking to help reduce any heeling. I was a little slow sometimes, though, since I was busy looking for good camera angles to take interesting pictures.

I haven't done anything like this for a while, since I wasn't really in SL very much. I hope that life will continue to permit me to do these kinds of cruises in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment